- Candidates who have previously registered with the CDCA online can login to their profiles HERE to register for the examination.
- Candidates who have NOT previously registered online with the CDCA should review the exam scheduling instructions HERE prior to creating a profile and registering for the examination.
- The Florida Laws and Rules examination is administered through our vendor, Prometric, on a continuous basis. Instructions on making an appointment are provided after the candidate has registered and paid the fee. Additional information on taking examinations with Prometric can be found on our website HERE.
- The fee for the examination is: Dental $135
- Prometric Scheduling Information – Click HERE
Chapter 456: Health Professions and Occupations: General Provisions
Chapter 466: Dentistry, Dental Hygiene and Dental Laboratories
Florida Administrative Codes
Chapter 64B5, Board of Dentistry
Chapter 64B27, Dental Laboratories